Pages

Saturday 11 October 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

~Give Thanks~



I wanted to take this time to thank each and every one of you who has followed me on my journey, motivated and inspired me to share my journey, and encouraged me to keep setting new goals and reaching new heights as a learner and educator. It is with a grateful heart that I wish you and your loved ones a blessed and happy Thanksgiving weekend! 


Our students had to opportunity to share their wishes of thanks after reading
 "The Thankful Book" by Todd Parr.

The following are some things they were thankful for:

"I am thankful for my mom because she takes care of me."

"I am thankful for music because it makes me want to dance."

"I am thankful for my brother because he plays with me."

"I am thankful for my family because they give me lots of hugs."

"I am thankful for my teacher because she listens to me."

"I am thankful for my mom because she loves me."



What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment