Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

The ABC's of Kindergarten!

                               

As the school year comes to an end, I love looking back at all the memories that were made. I often scroll through my Instagram account or my stored photos to see how far we have come in such a short time together. 

This year, an idea came to me to create a keepsake for students and their families, so that they too could reflect on the school year. With the help of my teaching partner, Rose Marcelli, and PicCollage, the idea came to flourish and a book was created! Many people have been asking to see the inside of the book after posting a picture of the title, and so I would like to share our Alphabet Book and kindergarten keepsake of the 2015-2016 year with you. (To respect the privacy of our students, some pages have been removed.)  














A picture is worth a thousand words,
but the memories are priceless...
                                                                                                  

1 comment:

  1. Nice website. I bought wooden blocks games for my kids from the website www.sumblox.com.its helps to become my kid for mentally strong. Thanks you

    ReplyDelete